Country – Australia.Campaign Type – Edu Outbound. (Lead Gen)Targets – None.Seats per Slot – 5.Script - Provided.Leads – Provided Training – Provided.VoIP – Provided ( Unlimited )Payout Structure:-Billing Cycle :- Weekly. ( 1st payout after 15 days…Continue
(PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE APPLYING)Hello allWe are looking for call centre with proven experience in SOLAR project in USA RESIDENTIAL. Fresher may also apply,Process - Outbound B2C Process for USA Lead Vertical:Solar Leads Supplied –…Continue
Dear Centers,Genuine Voice and Non-voice Projects are available. We are expecting only dedicated and Qualified service Provider with satisfaction guaranteed. For more details, Interested companies can mail me to discuss and know more about the…Continue
Disconnected (1 online)
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on BPO Friends | BPO Services | Voip Services | Payment gateway.
We have received many complaints regarding scam, fraud, spam, and porn on the site. We have been closely monitoring and suspending members who are sending spams, Scams and porn through BPOFRIENDS. If you have recieved any such thing through BPOFRIENDS, kindly send a mail to email@example.com and it will be handled accordingly.
BPOFRIENDS is in no way responsible for the dealings that you do from this forum. BPOFRIENDS will not be responsible for any payments made to anyone on our name.
We decided to put these terms in writing on the website and to send it all existing members, so that we can keep BPOFRIENDS clean.
Following are some the guidelines to help you make BPOFRIENDS a cleaner place
1. Posting of Porn or nudity is strictly prohibited.
2. Spamming is strictly prohibited.
3. Posting of illegal campaigns is strictly prohibited.
4. Commenting or stating that people are fraud without specific documentation is strictly prohibited.
Some of the suggestions while you transact business on this forum:
1. You receive an offer that sounds too good to be true, it may not be valid.
2. Avoid paying upfront for projects or campaigns.
3. If you still decide to pay: Know the person you're sending money to.
a. Discontinue any transaction if someone asks you to pay via Western Union or asks to deposit money into their account. This is a sure sign of fraud.
b. Try and meet the consultant and obtain references if you are suspicious of an offer.
c. If the respondent calls you from an international number, it does not necessarily mean the caller is calling from the number listed. For instance, a US based numbered caller may actually be in India or Phillipines.
4. Large companies generally deal with businesses directly rather than through brokers.
5. Please do not post “flame” comments about other members. BPOFRIENDS does not allow unsubstantiated claims, which can be considered as slander to be posted. We do not allow Vendettas or Character assassination. Please resolve conflicts off the site.
Please enjoy the site while treating one another with respect. Thank you so much!