Genuine Outsourcing's Discussions (88)

Discussions Started (71) Replies Latest Activity

Unlimited PDF to Doc Process (Monday to Saturday from 11 AM IST to 11 PM IST.) Software & Training Provided by us)) we work 24x7 !!

Hello Everyone, We are outsourcing Non Voice Project for Genuine centers and Home based workers. Providing 24x7 Special Support for Studen…

Started by Genuine Outsourcing

1 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Anil Chaudhary

Unlimited PDF to Doc Process (Monday to Saturday from 11 AM IST to 11 PM IST.) Software & Training Provided by us)) we work 24x7 !!

Hi Guys, We are providing Genuine Voice & Non voice with Lifetime workload and Online Support You Can get in touch with me anytime.(Dir…

1 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Anil Chaudhary

Non-Voice Unlimited Project for Lifetime with huge Payout...Software,Training, etc provided by us. :)

Hi Guys, We are providing Genuine Voice & Non voice with Lifetime workload and Online Support You Can get in touch with me anytime.(Dir…

1 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Vaibhav Patil

PDF to Doc Process (Monday to Saturday from 11 AM IST to 11 PM IST.) Software & Training Provided by us)) we work 24x7 !! Hello Everyone,

2 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Genuine Outsourcing

Available Non Voice Project for lifetime with huge payout

2 Dec 29, 2017

Non Voice Project for lifetime with huge payout

Hello everyone, We have pdf to ms word conversion project - We are the Direct client of this project.. That's why we provide you SUPPORT TE…

1 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Anil Chaudhary

Hello everyone, We have pdf to ms word conversion project - We are the Direct client of this project.. That's why we provide you SUPPORT TE…

1 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Anil Chaudhary

Hello everyone, We have pdf to ms word conversion project - We are the Direct client of this project.. That's why we provide you SUPPORT…

5 Dec 29, 2017

Available Voice & Non-Voice Unlimited Project for Lifetime with huge Payout...Software,Training, etc provided by us. :)

Hi Guys, We are providing Genuine Non Voice & Non voice with Lifetime workload and Online Support You Can get in touch with me anytime…

1 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Call Center POint

AVAILABLE OFFLINE HOME BASED WORK OR PROFESSIONAL CALL CENTERS PROJECT FOR LIFETIME WITH HUGE PAYOUT GET ONLINE SUPPORT ,TRAINING ETC.

Hello Available voice and non voice project is for lifetime with 24x7 online support care team This is the simple PDF to MS word conversi…

1 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Anil Chaudhary

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Who is here ?

© 2018   Created by BPOFRIENDS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service