All Discussions Tagged 'Project' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking Serious BPO's Freelancer

Hi Guys, We are providing Genuine Voice & Non-voice with Lifetime workload and Online Support You Can get in touch with me anytime.(Dir…

Started by Outsourcer

0 Feb 10

Hi Guys, We are providing Genuine Voice & Non-voice with Lifetime workload and Online Support You Can get in touch with me anytime.(Di…

Started by Outsourcer

0 Feb 10

Unlimited Non Voice Process (Monday to Saturday from 11 AM IST to 11 PM IST.) Software & Training Provided by us)) we work 24x7 !!

Hello Everyone, We are outsourcing Non-Voice Project for Genuine centers and Home-based workers.Providing 24x7 Special Support for Students…

Started by Outsourcer

0 Feb 10

Hello Everyone We are having a good voice & Non-Voice project. Are you still interested in that campaign? we would happy to hear you Co…

Started by Outsourcer

0 Feb 9

US Survey Reporting Work

Dear  All ,                 We have survey work where you just have to see the image file and type the same in required format secondly you…

Started by Ask me work

0 Jun 9, 2016

BPO Non Voice and Voice Inbound Project with Instant LC & Direct Sign UP

Hello Members, Kindly come in contact if you need BPO Non Voice Project or Inbound Project with Instant LC. Mahesh Kuar Mob - +91-98838-823…

Started by Mahesh Kumar

2 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by mohd ali

Non Voice Project Without Upfront Call 8100503929

We are looking for serious centers for our Non Voice Process and those who are interested for the same and drop us a mail for further det…

Started by UNIFIED INFOSOLUTIONS

0 Apr 2, 2016

Looking for a center from New Delhi For Inbound Process

Hi, Looking for a center from new delhi, who has 350 Seats setup to 400 Seats setup and Need to invest 2 Lacs. This is a big project, Let m…

Started by Vineth sharma

3 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by AHAMED MANZOOR

Looking for Call Centers who want an additional revenue channel!

Hello,Monetize every call by offering a Our service Just before you hang up, -(Simple .12 second up-sell script read)You get paid every Fri…

Started by umar shaikh

0 Mar 5, 2014

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Who is here ?

© 2018   Created by BPOFRIENDS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service