All Discussions Tagged 'Weekly' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

~LOOKING SERIOUS CENTERS & HOME BASED CENTERS~

Hello....... Greeting and Welcome to BPO solution we Offer non voice & Voice project to Serious Center and Work from Home Center Avail…

Started by Outsourcer

0 Feb 4

PDF to Doc Process (Monday to Saturday from 11 AM IST to 11 PM IST.) Software & Training Provided by us)) we work 24x7 !!

Hello Everyone, We are outsourcing Non-Voice Project for Genuine centers and Home-based workers.Providing 24x7 Special Support for Students…

Started by Outsourcer

0 Feb 4

PDF to Doc Process (Monday to Saturday from 11 AM IST to 11 PM IST.) Software & Training Provided by us)) we work 24x7 !!

Hello Everyone, We are outsourcing Non-Voice Project for Genuine centers and Home-based workers.Providing 24x7 Special Support for Students…

Started by Outsourcer

0 Feb 4

Started by Outsourcer

0 Feb 4

Unlimited BPO Process with huge payout for Lifetime

Hi Guys, We are providing Genuine Voice & Non voice with Lifetime workload and Online Support You Can get in touch with me anytime.(Dir…

Started by Outsourcer

0 Jan 21

Available Latest Pdf to Word conversion project for lifetime with huge payout

Hello everyone,   We have pdf to ms word conversion project -   We are the Direct client of this project.. That's why we provide you SUPPOR…

Started by Genuine Outsourcing

4 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Sam Stephen

Available Latest Pdf to Word conversion project for lifetime with huge payout

Hello everyone,   We have pdf to ms word conversion project -   We are the Direct client of this project.. That's why we provide you SUPPOR…

0 Nov 14, 2017

Available BPO Non Voice Campaign

Hello Guys, I am outsourcing Lifetime opportunity Genuine Non voice project need 100 seats to fill. Can contact me asap regarding project d…

0 Nov 13, 2017

Available BPO Non Voice Campaign

Hello Guys, I am outsourcing Lifetime opportunity Genuine Non voice project need 100 seats to fill. Can contact me asap regarding project d…

0 Nov 9, 2017

Direct End Of Client Campaign24x7

Hello everyone, We have pdf to ms word conversion project - We are the Direct client of this project.. That's why we provide you SUPPORT…

0 Nov 8, 2017

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Who is here ?

© 2018   Created by BPOFRIENDS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service