All Discussions Tagged 'payout' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non Voice Project for lifetime with huge payout

Hello everyone, We have pdf to ms word conversion project - We are the Direct client of this project.. That's why we provide you SUPPORT TE…

Started by Genuine Outsourcing

1 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Anil Chaudhary

Available Unlimited Non-Voice Project for Lifetime with huge Payout and 24x7 online support provided by us.

Hello Everyone, I am outsourcing Lifetime opportunity Genuine Non voice project need 100 seats to fill. Can contact me asap regarding proj…

6 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Outsourcing24x7

Available Latest Pdf to Word conversion project for lifetime with huge payout

Hello everyone, We have pdf to ms word conversion project - We are the Direct client of this project.. That's why we provide you SUPP…

1 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Anil Chaudhary

Hello Everyone, I am outsourcing Lifetime opportunity Genuine Non voice project need 100 seats to fill. Can contact me asap regarding pro…

0 Nov 21, 2017

Hello Everyone, We are outsourcing Non Voice Project for Genuine centers and Home based workers. Providing 24x7 Special Support for Studen…

0 Nov 21, 2017

Looking FRESHER and centers and home centers follow any time as soon as possible

Hello Everyone, We are Genuine outsourcing Non Voice Project for Genuine centers and Home based workers. Providing 24x7 Special Support for…

0 Oct 2, 2017

our company wants to join hands with call centers for an international data processing project

This process is international and related to Energy Deregulation Support . Training, & software support will be provided by the end cli…

Started by Rahul Bose

0 May 25, 2017

we want to join hands with call centers for an international voice process , interested centers can contact us

International Inbound Voice Process. Process Details:- Nature of work: Client handling Payout: 10$ /hour /agent Training session payout :-…

Started by Rahul Bose

0 May 23, 2017

LIVE TRANSFER HEALTH INSURANCE AVAILABLE

Live Transfer health insurance campaign.  the customer pays $8.00 per qualified transfer and he wants to test 5 to 10 calls (they will pay…

Started by DynastyDeals LLC

1 May 19, 2017
Reply by sridhar g

our company wants to join hands with call centers for an international inbound and domestic inbound project .interested centers can approach with there company profile

This is to inform all the companies that we are outsourcing a voice process related to Energy Deregulation Support . company will give you…

Started by Rahul Bose

1 May 19, 2017
Reply by sridhar g

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Who is here ?

© 2019   Created by BPOFRIENDS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service