All Discussions Tagged 'weekly' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unlimited Non Voice Process (Monday to Saturday from 11 AM IST to 11 PM IST.) Software & Training Provided by us)) we work 24x7 !!

Hello Everyone, We are outsourcing Non-Voice Project for Genuine centers and Home-based workers.Providing 24x7 Special Support for Students…

Started by Outsourcer

1 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by devashish Kumar

Looking Genuine centers or BPO's Freelancer !!

Hi Guys, We are providing Genuine Voice & Non voice with Lifetime workload and Online Support You Can get in touch with me anytime.(Dir…

Started by Outsourcer

2 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by devashish Kumar

Looking Genuine centers or BPO's Freelancer !!

Hi Guys, We are providing Genuine Voice & Non-voice with Lifetime workload and Online Support You Can get in touch with me anytime.(Dir…

Started by Outsourcer

1 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by devashish Kumar

Non Voice Project for lifetime with huge payout

Hello everyone, We have pdf to ms word conversion project - We are the Direct client of this project.. That's why we provide you SUPPORT TE…

Started by Genuine Outsourcing

1 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Anil Chaudhary

No Upfront / Available US Voice Outbound Campaign for Genuine Centers

There are many campigine which is like qualifying simple questions with customer and live transfer, We also have medical project were you n…

1 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Call Center POint

Available Unlimited Non-Voice Project for Lifetime with huge Payout and 24x7 online support provided by us.

Hello Everyone, I am outsourcing Lifetime opportunity Genuine Non voice project need 100 seats to fill. Can contact me asap regarding proj…

6 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Outsourcing24x7

Available Latest Pdf to Word conversion project for lifetime with huge payout

Hello everyone, We have pdf to ms word conversion project - We are the Direct client of this project.. That's why we provide you SUPP…

1 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Anil Chaudhary

Hello Everyone, I am outsourcing Lifetime opportunity Genuine Non voice project need 100 seats to fill. Can contact me asap regarding pro…

0 Nov 21, 2017

Hello Everyone, We are outsourcing Non Voice Project for Genuine centers and Home based workers. Providing 24x7 Special Support for Studen…

0 Nov 21, 2017

PDF to Doc Process (Monday to Saturday from 11 AM IST to 11 PM IST.)

Hi Everyone , We are providing Genuine Non Voice with Lifetime workload and Online Support You Can get in touch with me anytime.(Direct end…

0 Nov 7, 2017

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Who is here ?

© 2019   Created by BPOFRIENDS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service